Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Codger <li...@pmbx.net> on 2005/02/28 18:46:47 UTC

spamd, CGPSA, and CommuniGate Pro

I'm trying to get spamd (Spamassassin's daemon) back up until Daniel
Zimmerman (hopefully) gets CGPSA updated for SQL. I have SQL working
and am incorporating user level sql preferences through a SquirrelMail
plugin that I've developed. (It's really slick too!).

  Its been a long time since I used spamd and the instructions web page
that had the specifics has changed an the newer one doesn't seem to
work correctly.

I need the following if anyone is presently using CGPro on OS X 10.3
client with spamd instead of CGPSA:

1. The command line for starting spamd and any special instructions
(launched as root etc.) Instructions for the StartupItems also would be
appreciated.

2. A currently WORKING scanspam.sh script.

3. The latest spamprep files (if the scnaspam.sh script calls for them).

As soon as I get this working, I'll be sharing the SquirrelMail plugin
with everyone (also which works very nicely with CGPro). SquirrelMail
is really really cool and my users prefer the higher speed of the
interface. It's also php 5.0.3 compatible and doesn't require
register_globals to be on in the php.ini file.

Kindest regards,

Ron

	The men and women of our great country, whose service or
	whose heart for an oppressed and weak people has led to
	the altar of final sacrifice, cry out loudly declaring
	freedom a treasured right, not a privileged commodity.

	These are true heroes.