Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by kangkan mahanta <ka...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/04 09:23:16 UTC

Upgrading Cloudstack from 4.2.x to 4.4

​Dear Erik,

We are preparing to upgrade my cloudstack 4.2.x to 4.4. Checked the guide
and mail thread. Please let me know whether we have to check "routing =
yes" or left it as "no" for systemvm template.

Regards,
Kangkan Mahanta Kashyap.

Re: Upgrading Cloudstack from 4.2.x to 4.4

Posted by kangkan mahanta <ka...@gmail.com>.
Dear Erik,

Upgraded to 4.4 with routing enabled and working fine. Thank you so much

Regards,
Kangkan Mahanta Kashyap

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.