Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Juan Barrio <ju...@altia.es> on 2013/11/18 18:40:02 UTC

help wanted for developer env at centOS

Hi, Im new with apache cloudstack development

I want to build a develpment environmet on my CentOs, but following the
cwiki and launching on jetty, result on errors...

Can someone helpme to configure my development environment please?

Thanks

RE: help wanted for developer env at centOS

Posted by Sanjay Tripathi <sa...@citrix.com>.
Follow this guide: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/How+to+build+CloudStack
It has all the steps required to build a dev environment.

--Sanjay

Posted by Laszlo Hornyak <la...@gmail.com>.
Hi Juan,

What errors do you get? Could you copy-paste?

--

EOF