Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Selber Jean-François <jf...@oxymel.com> on 2004/05/12 17:31:34 UTC

How can I specify the value of the tabulation add after the end of fo:list-item-label by body-start() function?

Hello

I want to do a list
How Can I specify the space beetween fo:list-item-label and fo:list-item-body
I want my fo:list-item-body always start at 0.3cm of the end of all my different fo:list-item-label (example of diffrent list-item :
1.
or
2.
or
10.
or
1000.)

In the example I used body-start().
In fact the body-start() do a too big white space (see fo code after)
How can I specify the value of the tabulation add after the end of fo:list-item-label by body-start() function?

<fo:list-block space-after="0.8cm" font-size="10px" text-align="justify">
    <fo:list-item>
        <fo:list-item-label end-indent="label-end()">
            <fo:block>
                <fo:inline font-size="18pt" font-weight="bold" font-family="Symbol">&#46;</fo:inline>
            </fo:block>
        </fo:list-item-label>
        <fo:list-item-body start-indent="body-start()">
            <fo:block>My TEXT</fo:block>
        </fo:list-item-body>
   </fo:list-item>
</fo:list-block>

thanks a lot
jf

Re: How can I specify the value of the tabulation add after the end of fo:list-item-label by body-start() function?

Posted by Selber Jean-François <jf...@oxymel.com>.
thanks a lot
It works
jf

Posted by "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_...@pandora.be>.

                      ^^^^^
Yes, the initial value for provisional-distance-between-starts is 24pt
(0.33inch or roughly 8.5mm)

Would this happen to be the size of the space you currently get?

The body-start() function also uses provisional-distance-between-starts:

"body-start() = the value of the start-indent
   + start-intrusion-adjustment
   + the value of the provisional-distance-between-starts
of the closest ancestor fo:list-block."

HTH!

Greetz,

Andreas

Re: How can I specify the value of the tabulation add after the end of fo:list-item-label by body-start() function?

Posted by Selber Jean-François <jf...@oxymel.com>.
I try it
It doesn't work with fop 0.20.5

My text:
<fo:list-item-body start-indent="body-start()">
<fo:block>My Text</fo:block>
</fo:list-item-body>

is not at 0.3cm of fo:list-item-label.

Someone can help me?
Thanks a lot
jf

<fo:list-block provisional-label-separation="0.3cm" space-after="0.8cm"

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.