Posted to dev@yunikorn.apache.org by Wilfred Spiegelenburg <wi...@apache.org> on 2023/01/03 01:39:44 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release manager for YuniKorn 1.2

Hi all,

Happy New Year ! We're getting close to the YuniKorn 1.2 release date that
we planned in the roadmap [1].
That same roadmap does not have a release manager yet. Any committer can be
the release manager. If you want to be the release manager this is the time
to let everyone know.

If this is the first time managing a release don't worry, you can always
ask for help and the process is documented [2] and mostly automated via
tools.

Wilfred

[1] https://yunikorn.apache.org/community/roadmap/
[2] https://yunikorn.apache.org/community/release_procedure

Re: [DISCUSS] Release manager for YuniKorn 1.2

Posted by Weiwei Yang <ww...@apache.org>.
Thanks a lot Mani!
Look forward to 1.2 release!

Posted by Wilfred Spiegelenburg <wi...@apache.org>.