Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Tim Azzopardi <ti...@tigerfive.com> on 2007/02/06 12:04:57 UTC

[s2] struts2/dojo tree broken after upgrade struts 2.0.1 to 2.0.4?

(The 2.0.4 showcase tree is fine of course!)

i'm using a modified apppfuse 1.9.4 stack using struts 2.0.1 which I've just
upgraded to 2.0.4
it looks like everything is working ok except my use of the s:tree tag

I've replace my tree code with the static example from the struts 2.0.4
showcase static tree example.
(I've also removed any sitemesh decoration from the page so it should be
wysiwyg) and I get the following displayed (which I also get with my
original tree under 2.0.4)]

Please click on any node on the tree.
FATAL: Could not load 'struts.widgets.Bind'; last tried '__package__.js'
FATAL: Could not load 'dojo.widget.Container'; last tried '__package__.js'
DEBUG: failed loading /myapp/struts/dojo/src/widget/Tree.js with error:
[Error: Could not load 'dojo.widget.Container'; last tried '__package__.js',
file: http://localhost/myapp/struts/dojo/dojo.js, line: 77]
DEBUG: no tag handler registed for type: dojo:tree
DEBUG: no tag handler registed for type: dojo:treenode
DEBUG: no tag handler registed for type: dojo:treenode

Any ideas anybody?

Re: [s2] struts2/dojo tree broken after upgrade struts 2.0.1 to 2.0.4?

Posted by Tim Azzopardi <ti...@tigerfive.com>.
This is the only ajax tag I am using in my application.

In the meantime I have switched back to 2.0.1 and the 2.0.4 showcase static
tree example (in my app) works fine, (although it does say DEBUG:
DEPRECATED: templateCssPath should be of type dojo.uri.Uri)

I am using a heavily modifed xhtml theme and I have just remembered that
"The ajax theme extends the xhtml theme", so maybe thats my problem. (For a
reason I do not understand appfuse directly modifies xhtml rather than
copying and renaming, and I have made many further modifications).

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mb...@wfscorp.com>.