Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by venkat_k1 <kv...@eiqnetworks.com> on 2010/05/05 15:22:11 UTC

axis2/c + rampartc + file uploading

I am trying to use axis2/c for file uploading. It is pretty simple with
axis2/c http server/client provided as part of examples in axis2/c source.
To provide x509 authentication i have installed rampartc, which is a
security module for axis2/c.

Can you please suggest me how can i achieve file upload/download with this?
Is there any samples provided any where?
Is there any better method for this purpose?