Posted to bcel-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/08 19:56:46 UTC

Svn migration complete Was: svn migration happening

Hokay, tis done. All went smoothly.

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/bcel/trunk/ bcel

Shoot questions to the list or to general. Ccing the user list in case
there's interest there. I'll look at updating the site in a bit. Looks
like it'll be the maven project.xml, the info generated from that and
the jakarta/site/cvsindex.html.

Hen

Re: Svn migration complete Was: svn migration happening

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
CVS is frozen now by the way. Read-only.

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 11:49:51 +1300, Simon Kitching <sk...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-02-08 at 23:10 +0100, Torsten Curdt wrote:
> > Henri Yandell wrote:
> > > Hokay, tis done. All went smoothly.
> > >
> > > svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/bcel/trunk/ bcel
> >
> > Awesome! Thanks, Henri
>
> And thanks from me too..

No problem :)

I've updated various cvs mentioning bits for bcel. I modified the
maven generated cvs-usage.html page by hand as I wasn't ready to
embrace deploying a new site and all the potential issues that that
might have.

Posted by Simon Kitching <sk...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 2005-02-08 at 23:10 +0100, Torsten Curdt wrote:
> Henri Yandell wrote:
> > Hokay, tis done. All went smoothly.
> >
> > svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/bcel/trunk/ bcel
>
> Awesome! Thanks, Henri

And thanks from me too..

Re: Svn migration complete Was: svn migration happening

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
Henri Yandell wrote:
> Hokay, tis done. All went smoothly.
>
> svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/bcel/trunk/ bcel