Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2005/06/28 21:02:19 UTC

[ANN] "Maven: A Developers's Notebook" is available

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to advertise the new Maven book ("Maven: A Developer's
Notebook") I've written with Tim O'Brien and published by O'Reilly. I've
just seen today that it's now available on Amazon
(http://tinyurl.com/ampfc).

Some more information:
- Home: http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/mavenadn/
- TOC: http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/mavenadn/toc.html
- Chapter 1: http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/mavenadn/chapter/ch01.pdf
- Companion web site: http://www.mavenbook.org

I've just received my printed copy at home and it's always a special time to
see one's own book printed. I'd like to thank once more all the Maven
committers who have helped review it.

I hope you'll enjoy it, as much as I've enjoyed developing and using Maven
since 2002.

Thanks
-Vincent