Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Chris Burroughs <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/19 04:29:52 UTC

Build emails

Currently our jenkins build does not send email. This was my original
preference (hordes of machine emails scare people away from
subscribing).  If others would prefer to see build emails sent somewhere
let me know.

https://builds.apache.org/job/Kafka-trunk/

Re: Build emails

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.
Chris,

Thanks for setting this up.

For 0.8, unit tests seems\ to pass. It fails at generating java docs, which
is weird.

Jun

Re: Build emails

Posted by Chris Burroughs <ch...@gmail.com>.