Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org> on 2007/06/07 21:49:13 UTC

[VOTE] Commit access for Natalia Shilenkova

I saw a constant flux of patches from Natalia lately, and I think she
would make an excellent XIndice committer, not to mention how that
would offload poor Vadim who's keeping up with the impressive rythm
from Natalia. :-) I hope she is interested in helping our community at
the next level, with direct write access to the code.

XIndice committers, please cast your votes. Here is my +1.

--
Gianugo Rabellino
Sourcesense, making sense of Open Source: http://www.sourcesense.com

Re: [VOTE] Commit access for Natalia Shilenkova

Posted by Natalia Shilenkova <ns...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all... Xindice is an interesting project and I look forward
to work on new features. It would be nice to have commit access to
Xindice code, even though the current model works just as well for me
:)

Regards,
Natalia

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Vote passes unanimously. Natalia, please fill in contributor license agreement
[1] and fax it to the ASF secretary (fax # is on the form). You can read more
about being a committer in a guide [2]. Congrats and welcome aboard!

Regards,
Vadim

[1] http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas
[2] http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html

Posted by Todd Byrne <to...@gmail.com>.
 +1

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Gianugo Rabellino wrote:
> I saw a constant flux of patches from Natalia lately, and I think she
> would make an excellent XIndice committer, not to mention how that
> would offload poor Vadim who's keeping up with the impressive rythm
> from Natalia. :-)

Yes that would help me a lot!