Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by bruehlicke <br...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/02 03:43:01 UTC

Reclaim deleted tablespace ?

I may not have read all docs, but after I run a cascading delete on
200 megs of row data and I check the folder size on disk nothing has
changed ?

Is there any specific command to be run to claim the space deleted ?

Thanx
B-)

Re: Reclaim deleted tablespace ?

Posted by bruehlicke <br...@gmail.com>.
Excellent !  Any command which will do it on a DB base an not just
table by table

B-)

Posted by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@amberpoint.com>.