Posted to wsrp4j-user@portals.apache.org by Torben Rasche <to...@web.de> on 2005/08/18 21:24:43 UTC

Error processing WSDL document

Hello

Actually I am working on a plugin for eclipse which should behave in way
like the SwingConsumer. so a plugin that allows me to view wsrp portlets.
For this I am using the wsrp4j source.

The problem right now is that I am not quite sure how to interact with the
producer, or rather build a connection (e.g. to get the Service Description)

One way I tried to solve the problem was working with the ServiceFactory
Class. I inserted this into my plugin

ConsumerEnvironment consEnv = new ConsumerEnvironmentImpl();

ClientPersistentFactory clientPerFac= new ClientPersistentFactoryImpl();

javax.xml.rpc.ServiceFactory serviceFactory =
javax.xml.rpc.ServiceFactory.newInstance();

java.net.URL url = new java.net.URL(new
oasis.names.tc.wsrp.v1.wsdl.WSRPServiceLocator().getWSRPBaseServiceAddress()
+ "?WSDL");

javax.xml.rpc.Service service = serviceFactory.createService(url, new
oasis.names.tc.wsrp.v1.wsdl.WSRPServiceLocator().getServiceName());

but I got the following exceptions:

javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException: Error processing WSDL document:

java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL:
http://localhost:8080/wsrp/wsrp4j/WSRPBaseService?WSDL

            at org.apache.axis.client.Service.initService(Service.java:239)

            at org.apache.axis.client.Service.<init>(Service.java:154)

            at
org.apache.axis.client.ServiceFactory.createService(ServiceFactory.java:194)

            at wsrpV2.Application.run(Application.java:39)

            at
org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.PlatformActivator$1.run(PlatformActivator.
java:226)

            at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:376)

            at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:163)

            at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
Source)

            at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:334)

            at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:278)

            at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:973)

            at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:948)

Can anybody tell what I have to change? Or is this approach to connect to
the producer wrong?

Thanks

Torben

Re: Error processing WSDL document

Posted by Michel Alessandrini <ws...@gmx-topmail.de>.
Hi Torben,

> [...]
> java.net.URL url = new java.net.URL(new
> oasis.names.tc.wsrp.v1.wsdl.WSRPServiceLocator().getWSRPBaseServiceAddress()
> + "?WSDL");
>
> javax.xml.rpc.Service service = serviceFactory.createService(url, new
> oasis.names.tc.wsrp.v1.wsdl.WSRPServiceLocator().getServiceName());
>
> but I got the following exceptions:
>
> javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException: Error processing WSDL document:
>
> java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL:
> http://localhost:8080/wsrp/wsrp4j/WSRPBaseService?WSDL
>
>            at org.apache.axis.client.Service.initService(Service.java:239)
> [...]
>
> Can anybody tell what I have to change? Or is this approach to connect to
> the producer wrong?

The error occurs because Axis has a problem with the used xsd-file.
See http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSRP4J-69

I guess if the xsd-file is fixed your problem will be solved.

regards

Michel