Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Justin Ross <ju...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/12 13:52:03 UTC

0.32 release update - RC 2 is available

Hi, everyone.  Important defects were discovered soon after I published the
initial RC.  Here is RC 2 from revision 1666029.

  Release artifacts: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/0.32-rc2/
  Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1028

This is pre-release code, for testing and nothing else!  Please try it in
your environment and report what you find.  A very big thanks is due to
those who have put in their time to evaluate the previous 0.32 artifacts.

These release artifacts are signed.  If approved by vote, the RC 2 bits
will be the final GA bits.  If no new blockers are discovered today, I will
open the vote tomorrow morning.

Thanks!
Justin

---
0.32 release page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/0.32+Release

Re: 0.32 release update - RC 2 is available

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
Ah I think I misunderstood earlier then hehe.

I'd agree that if its long standing we should defer to a 0.32.1 point
release, unless something else comes up that requires a respin in
which case I would include it.

Robbie

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rob Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com>.