Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Martin Foster <ma...@office.pacific.net.au> on 2004/08/25 04:10:36 UTC

Pacific Internet (Australia) Mirror restored

Hello List,

The Pacific Internet Apache mirror was pulled from the mirror listings
due to sporadic availability in the past few months.  I'd like to
announce that our mirror is available once more.

The disk subsystem that was responsible for this has been completely
swapped out.  The new vendor's array has been under test in the mirror
for the past three weeks, with no reliability or performance issues
whatsoever.

Apache mirror URLs:
http://apache.mirror.pacific.net.au/
ftp://mirror.pacific.net.au/apache-dist/
ftp://mirror.pacific.net.au/apache-httpd/
mirror url: http://mirror.pacific.net.au/
contact: mirror-team@pacific.net.au
update frequency: twice daily
approximate bandwidth: 300Mbps
location: Sydney, Australia
The mirror is configured as per Apache.org recommendations.

Cheers,

Martin Foster
Systems Engineer
Pacific Internet (Australia) Pty Ltd
Phone: +61 3 9674 7500
Email: martin_foster@pacific.net.au
www.pacific.net.au

Re: Pacific Internet (Australia) Mirror restored

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.
Looks good and is now added to our list. Thanks!

Cheers,
Erik