Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Yash Sharma <ya...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/28 19:29:24 UTC

Hi There

Hi All,
I would like to work on few bug fixes along with the Drill Function dev
work.

So please feel free to tag me to any bug/issue related to drill funcs.
Would be eager to look into the issue in detail. Will keep picking jira's
from my end as well.
Thanks.

Peace,
Yash

Re: Hi There

Posted by Timothy Chen <tn...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good, I haven't got to review your patches yet but will do so soon.

Tim