Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Tech Newbie <te...@yahoo.com> on 2009/09/28 22:37:21 UTC

Erroneous throughput from summariser

Why do I get "******/s Avg" as throughput from the summariser in jmeter.log?  I defined 2 summarisers (1 each for my 2 thread groups).  The first one is working correctly but the 2nd one is not.  Any clue?

2009/09/27 12:53:29 INFO  - jmeter.reporters.Summariser: Response Time:  +    19 in   0.0s = ******/s Avg:     0 Min:     0 Max:     0 Err:     0 (0.00%)

Thanks.

Re: Erroneous throughput from summariser

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 28/09/2009, Tech Newbie <te...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Why do I get "******/s Avg" as throughput from the summariser in jmeter.log?  I defined 2 summarisers (1 each for my 2 thread groups).  The first one is working correctly but the 2nd one is not.  Any clue?
>
>  2009/09/27 12:53:29 INFO  - jmeter.reporters.Summariser: Response Time:  +    19 in   0.0s = ******/s Avg:     0 Min:     0 Max:     0 Err:     0 (0.00%)

What is 19 divided by 0.0 ?