Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org> on 2016/08/30 16:12:01 UTC

Stale documentation?

I think this page is stale:

http://bookkeeper.apache.org/svn.html <http://bookkeeper.apache.org/svn.html>

It says that the project does not accept pull requests at the moment, which I believe it does, and also refers to the review board. Bot to mention that the document is called svn.html. :-)

Is there a jira to update it?

-Flavio

Re: Stale documentation?

Posted by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>.
Yup we should update this. I updated the wiki page :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BOOKKEEPER/Contributing+to+BookKeeper
but forgot to update the website.

Do you mind creating a jira for updating the website?

- Sijie