Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Salman A. Kagzi" <sa...@s7software.com> on 2009/02/05 07:33:01 UTC

Error establishing end to end conectivity in axis and jboss

Hi All,

I have an axis web service which can acts as a client as well as server.

I am trying to deploy two instances of this web service on separate servers
and try and setup a communication link between them.

On M/C-1 I have installed axis2 1.3 under jboss 4.0.5 and have deployed my
web service.
On M/C-2 I have installed a standalone axis2 1.3 server and have my service
deployed there.
Both deployments are successful and no error/exception is seen.

I have a client running on M/C-3, this is a simple java program to call my
web service deployed on M/C-1 which will in turn call the web service on
M/C-2.
Web service on M/C-2 returns some data through callback to M/C-1 which will
in turn pass it over to M/C-3.

When I call this service I am getting following exception on axis2 server
running on M/C-2
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The endpoint reference (EPR) for the
Operation not found is
http://192.168.1.28:9000/axis2/services/xxxx and the WSA
Action = null
        at
org.apache.axis2.engine.DispatchPhase.checkPostConditions(DispatchPhase.java
:86)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:308)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:212)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:132)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(HT
TPTransportUtils.java:275)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.nhttp.ServerWorker.processPost(ServerWorker.java:
207)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.nhttp.ServerWorker.run(ServerWorker.java:171)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run
Task(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:665)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run
(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:690)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

I am trying to use HttpCoreNIOListener on both ends. As on later stage I
need to enable ssl as well for these web service

<transportReceiver name="http"
class="org.apache.axis2.transport.nhttp.HttpCoreNIOListener">
  <parameter name="port" locked="false">8080</parameter>
  <parameter name="non-blocking" locked="false">true</parameter>
</transportReceiver>

PS: I have tested many different configurations and only this one works for
me.
On Jboss axis2.xml when I use SimpleHTTPServer for transportReceiver and
CommonsHTTPTransportSender for transportSender and disable global addressing
module, end to end communication is achieved. But this is not acceptable as
on later stage I need to enable ssl also and am forced to use non-blocking
methods.

I have been working out for 5-6 days to figure this out and am still no
where. Any help would be appreciated.

-Salman

Re: Error establishing end to end conectivity in axis and jboss

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 4:46 PM, Salman A. Kagzi <sa...@s7software.com>wrote:

> Guo,
>
> If I replace jboss integrated axis2 with a standalone axis2 server, the
> same
> code works fine.
>
> As mentioned earlier everything works (i.e. code works) when I deploy my
> web
> service under axis2 standalone server. I face this issue only when I try to
> deploy my web service under jboss.

try http://192.168.1.28:9000/services/xxxx
<http://192.168.1.28:9000/axis2/services/xxxx>
without axis2 part.

Anyway you may try Apache Synapse[1] for this kind of routing senarios.

[1] http://synapse.apache.org/

--
Amila Suriarachchi
WSO2 Inc.

RE: Error establishing end to end conectivity in axis and jboss

Posted by Guo Tianchong <gu...@nec-as.nec.com.cn>.
hi Salman,

Posted by Guo Tianchong <gu...@nec-as.nec.com.cn>.
hi Salman,