Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Ashok Sridhar <as...@erudra.com> on 2001/12/25 15:55:37 UTC

AntMan - Integrate Ant with JDeveloper IDE

Hi,

I have written an AddIn to integrate Ant with the JDeveloper IDE. Here are
the details :

Name: AntMan
Description : Integrates Ant into the JDeveloper IDE.
Compatibility:  Ant 1.4.1
Contact:  ashok@erudra.com
License:  GNU General Public License

Ashok.

Re: AntMan - Integrate Ant with JDeveloper IDE

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 26 Dec 2001 01:55, Ashok Sridhar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have written an AddIn to integrate Ant with the JDeveloper IDE. Here are
> the details :

Looks good - unfortunately GPL is not compatible with Apache software (see
the gnu website for details). Would you consider using an alternative license
instead ... Apache, BSD, Mozilla etc are all good.

--
Cheers,

Pete