Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/19 16:30:31 UTC

Eclipse and checkstyle

Since you've got a checkstyle set that you like, can I go ahead and
build the profile for setting up eclipse to use it?

Re: Eclipse and checkstyle

Posted by Isabel Drost <is...@apache.org>.
On Saturday 19 December 2009 16:30:31 Benson Margulies wrote:
> Since you've got a checkstyle set that you like, can I go ahead and
> build the profile for setting up eclipse to use it?

Sure. There should already be a checkstyle file checked in (maven module) -
feel free to use that or replace by one that matches the style used for
Lucene as well.

Isabel

--
  |\      _,,,---,,_       Web:   <http://www.isabel-drost.de>