Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2017/10/06 11:58:14 UTC

[DISCUSS] Switch to gitbox

Hi guys,

We use Apache gitbox for the website and it works fine (as soon as you linked your Apache and github with 2FA enabled).

What do you think about moving to gitbox for the codebase itself ?

It could speed up the review and merge for the PRs.

Thoughts ?

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [DISCUSS] Switch to gitbox

Posted by tarush grover <ta...@gmail.com>.
+1

Regards,
Tarush

Re: [DISCUSS] Switch to gitbox

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Agree,

However, I will a formal vote for the records. As soon as the vote passes, I

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [DISCUSS] Switch to gitbox