Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Vineet Singh <Vi...@infosys.com> on 2004/04/27 07:04:39 UTC

Session

hi all

I need to implement the following case, need some help in what way that can be done.

I want to check if the same client is firing the request or a different client for a given web service.

if it is the same client how to identify it?

I want to keep most of the implementation on the server side.

Thanks

Re: Session

Posted by samir_chouthai <sv...@yahoo.com>.
You can mantain sessions between the client and server ... take a look at how
org.apache.axis.handlers.SimpleSessionHandler works ...
here's an article describing sessions.
http://www.fawcette.com/javapro/2003_04/online/wsdl_kjones_04_29_03/default_pf.aspx