Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2009/06/18 23:55:36 UTC

Re: really getting started with hbase packages

Can we commit to this? Get our ZK patches pushed into 3.2.0 with possible assistance? Then unbundle ZK, at least from the Cloudera packages?

+1

  - Andy

Posted by Nitay <ni...@gmail.com>.
We can and already do push all our ZK changes back to them. When they
commit them, we simply update to their latest trunk jar. The potential
problem with what you suggest is it means us waiting till there is a
ZooKeeper release before we can make our own.

-n