Posted to dev@asterixdb.apache.org by Murtadha Hubail <hu...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/17 10:09:04 UTC

Github Mirror Missing Latest Commit

I was trying to sync my local AsterixDB master branch from the recommended source (Apache Github Mirror).

For some reason it is missing the latest commit (Change License Header). Any reason for that?

Regards,
Murtadha

Re: Github Mirror Missing Latest Commit

Posted by Ian Maxon <im...@uci.edu>.
It actually does lag behind quite frequently, the mirror isn't exactly
realtime. There's no way to nudge it along however, it just takes a
while sometimes.

- Ian

Posted by Murtadha Hubail <hu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.