Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Aaron Bartell <al...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/03 16:34:54 UTC

** FORUM POLICE** RE: For sql experts

Don't mean to be nitpicky but. ..  to keep the list as focused as possible
it is best to not post something here that has nothing to do with Tapestry.
I know it is easy because you are already subscribed to this list, but there
are many SQL forums and mailing lists out there that this would be more
appropriate in.

A google search brings up some good results:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=sql+forum
http://forums.belution.com/en/sql/
http://www.sqlteam.com/forums/

Thanks in advance for moving this to a different forum.

Posted by Leonardo Quijano Vincenzi <le...@dtqsoftware.com>.
I don't agree. Ocassional OT is cool, nobody gets mad. But lets keep it
spare for everybody's sake. Some of us are receiving 50+ e-mails per
list, and that's a lot to sort through. It's easy to lose an important
conversation between OT posts.

This is not to flame every OTer... sometimes is nice to do it. Just
don't abuse.

--
Ing. Leonardo Quijano Vincenzi
DTQ Software

***Forum criminals labor uniun member*** playing with words :)

Posted by Ron Piterman <rp...@gmx.net>.
one should diffrenciate between bad role understanding, abuse, and
benefit - what he was doing is taking a benefit but not abusing -
otherwise I would have been the first one (or maybe second - if you draw
faster...) to shout ;-)

*** Union Representative*** :-)RE: ***Forum criminals labor uniun member*** let it be

I'm with Ron on this one. I don't mind the occasional OT post; I've been
guilty of using this forum for non tapestry stuff myself and I don't see
anything intrinsically wrong with it. Ultimately it's a community of like
minded people, and folks are occasionally going to stray into OT land.

I don't see that as a problem; rather I see it as a sign of the strength of
the community.

	--- Pat

<snip>

RE: ***Forum criminals labor uniun member*** let it be

Posted by Patrick Casey <pa...@adelphia.net>.
I'm with Ron on this one. I don't mind the occasional OT post; I've been
guilty of using this forum for non tapestry stuff myself and I don't see
anything intrinsically wrong with it. Ultimately it's a community of like
minded people, and folks are occasionally going to stray into OT land.

I don't see that as a problem; rather I see it as a sign of the strength of
the community.

	--- Pat

<snip>

***Forum criminals labor uniun member*** let it be

Posted by Ron Piterman <rp...@gmx.net>.