Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Ma...@sungard.com on 2005/04/19 19:40:01 UTC

Insert and Update

Hi all!

I'm looking for insert and update that are using prepared statements.
Torque supports
select that are using prepared statements. However I don't see anything
regarding
inserts and updates. Am I looking the wrong place or is this something
that Torque
does not support?

Thx!

Martin Goulet

RE: Insert and Update

Posted by Thomas Fischer <fi...@seitenbau.net>.

Martin,

Torque uses prepared statements for all its inserts and updates. No need to
specify anything.
Look at the code in village's Record class if you want to look yourself.

   Thomas