Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jarek Kucypera <jk...@mikrozet.wroc.pl> on 2007/03/05 13:20:05 UTC

[axis2 1.1.1] my own WSDL

I'm trying to create a web service from POJO and my own WSDL -
everything is is ok except one thing: I can't make axis use
the custom WSDL. The WSDL is actually the one automatically
generated by axis itsself with a few minor changes (just some
<wsdl:documentation> sections as for now). I put the WSDL as
META-INF\service(s).wsdl but axis is generating it's own
WSDL all the time. What may go wrong ?

J.K.

Re: [axis2 1.1.1] my own WSDL

Posted by Jarek Kucypera <jk...@mikrozet.wroc.pl>.
Jarek Kucypera wrote:

Ok, I must put following parameter inside the <service> tag:
<parameter name="useOriginalwsdl">true</parameter>

g-sus, is there any comprehensive documentation of services.xml ?

J.K.