Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2008/05/05 01:20:09 UTC

Re: Logo

On Apr 29, 2008, at 1:01 PM, Jeff Eastman wrote:
> I will add that to my conclusions. Actually, CollabNet has offered
> us some EC2 time if we will help them test their deployment tools in
> the process. I'll post about that separately.

C'mon, man, don't leave us hanging...  :-)

Re: Logo

Posted by Isabel Drost <ap...@isabel-drost.de>.
On Saturday 17 May 2008, Lukas Vlcek wrote:
> Grant,
>
> Are there any specific requirement about non SVG format file? Do you prefer
> PNG, JPG or GIF?

Whatever looks best. I think, png would be best, but I can live of the
formats.

> And what resolution (width x height)? Would it be helpful
> if I provide let's say three different resolutions starting with small one
> (like 100x100 pixels) to a bigger one (like 300x300 pixels)?

Sounds good to me.

> Do you also want me to prepare some favicon.ico?

That would be great.

> Anyway, I am really happy that you found my logo proposal useful!

We are really happy you created such a nice logo.

Isabel

--
"What people have been reduced to are mere 3-D representations of their own
data."		-- Arthur Miller
'---''(_/--'  `-'\_) (fL)  IM:  <xm...@spaceboyz.net>

Re: Logo

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
Yep, should be live tomorrow.  Thanks again.
On May 27, 2008, at 2:28 AM, Lukas Vlcek wrote:

> Hi,
>
> did you have a chance to check if I did everything correctly
> (licencing,
> formats ... etc). Should you have any inquiries don't hesitate to
> let me
> know. I can't wait to see the logo on official Mahout webpage ;-)
>
> Regards,
> Lukas
>
> On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 11:05 PM, Lukas Vlcek
> <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Sorry for delay. Check MAHOUT-57
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Lukas
>>

>> On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 9:12 PM, Grant Ingersoll
>> <gs...@apache.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey Lukas,
>>>
>>> Can you upload this to JIRA?  I think jpg or gif would be fine,
>>> but feel
>>> free to put the others up too.  The reason I ask for JIRA is b/c
>>> you need to
>>> explicitly click the "Donate to the ASF" button.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Grant
>>>

>>> On May 17, 2008, at 7:42 AM, Grant Ingersoll wrote:
>>>
>>> OK, I think we all like the logo.  Lukas, can you attach your
>>> variations
>>>>

>> --
>> http://blog.lukas-vlcek.com/
>>

> --
> http://blog.lukas-vlcek.com/

--------------------------
Grant Ingersoll
http://www.lucidimagination.com

Lucene Helpful Hints:

Re: Logo

Posted by Lukas Vlcek <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
http://blog.lukas-vlcek.com/

Re: Logo

Posted by Lukas Vlcek <lu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Logo

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
Hey Lukas,

Re: Logo

Posted by Lukas Vlcek <lu...@gmail.com>.
Grant,

Are there any specific requirement about non SVG format file? Do you prefer
PNG, JPG or GIF? And what resolution (width x height)? Would it be helpful

--
http://blog.lukas-vlcek.com/

Re: Logo

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.