Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Emek Tüzün <em...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/30 16:56:06 UTC

Huge file size for autowhitelist files

 Hi All,

In our server, lots of the users have bayes and auto-whitelist files bigger
than 15 MB.... So this makes high memory and CPU usage...

How can I clean these files?

Can I just delete those files?

Thanks in advance.

Emek

Re: Huge file size for autowhitelist files

Posted by Sidney Markowitz <si...@sidney.com>.
Emek Tüzün wrote, On 31/10/06 4:56 AM:
> In our server, lots of the users have bayes and auto-whitelist files
> bigger than 15 MB.... So this makes high memory and CPU usage...
>
> How can I clean these files?

Please ask questions like this on the spamassassin-users mailing list.
The dev list is for discussion related to the development of
SpamAssassin, not a place to seek help with configuring or running it.

Thanks,

 Sidney Markowitz
 http://www.sidney.com