Posted to dev@nlpcraft.apache.org by Aaron Radzinski <ar...@datalingvo.com> on 2020/03/13 17:23:48 UTC

JIRA users

Konstantine, mentors,
It seems that nobody (except for me) can be assigned tickets to in our JIRA
project [1] (or do anything else for that matter). In fact, when I search
for our other committers (Sergey's, etc.) none of them are found as JIRA
users.

Is this something that we should configure or you?

Thank you,

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NLPCRAFT
--
Aaron Radzinski

Re: JIRA users

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
For contributors we need to manually add them into contributor group so
that they have the kama to assign jira to themself.

Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> 於 2020年3月14日 週六 11:55 寫道:

Re: JIRA users

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Cool. And once we start getting contributors to the project
(non-committers that is) - then what Evans said elsewhere.

--
   Cos

Re: JIRA users

Posted by Aaron Radzinski <ar...@datalingvo.com>.