Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/25 02:20:42 UTC

[LAZY] Flash Player 13 - swf version

According to the docs here [1], the swf-version for Flash player 13 is 24.

In our installer configs [2][3], we still have it as 23.  Any objections if
I change it to 24?

Thanks,
Om

[1]
http://labsdownload.adobe.com/pub/labs/flashruntimes/shared/air13_flashplayer13_releasenotes.pdf
[2] http://flex.apache.org/installer/sdk-installer-config-4.0.xml
[3] http://flex.apache.org/installer/sdk-installer-config-3.1.xml

Re: [LAZY] Flash Player 13 - swf version

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
Okay done.

I have made a few other changes to the config files as well - to keep them
consistent with each other.

I havent pushed the site yet, so we can revert any changes if needed.
Please review.

Thanks,
Om

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 5:24 PM, Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > According to the docs here [1], the swf-version for Flash player 13 is
> 24.
> Not at all.

Just to be clear, no objections, right?

> The original docs said 23 I asked on the list but no one answered.

Yes, I do remember your email.  I checked the docs at that time, it was
still 23.  Looks like they changed it recently.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,