Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by frasse <fr...@netscape.net> on 2003/05/30 03:07:09 UTC

Problem moving Web service from Jbuilder to Tomcat

  Hi All
I am using JBuilder8.0 and generate a Web service(Axis)from a class.
when i run it in JBuilder Axis admin show me that all is ok but when i
move my application to a tomcat run in redhat 8.0 with Jvm 1.4 I am
geting followin error

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Cannot inherit from final class
at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:248)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:295)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241)

when I run happyaxis.jsp from Axis. Anyone what I have to do?

Thx
/Frasse