Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Daniel Haverkamp <da...@metacrew.de> on 2016/08/03 07:25:20 UTC

Find out revision in old project

Hello all,

currently I'm working on an old OFBiz Project (started sometime in  09/2012).
Though I know there have been made changes to the core, I cannot find similarity to any revision in the archive.
In version control system I found a note on a former revision named 1383884.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Daniel

AW: Find out revision in old project

Posted by Daniel Haverkamp <da...@metacrew.de>.
Thanks for your hint.

Indeed there is no rev. 1383884.
After comparing a few revisions, our code base is exactly between two existing revisions.
That helped me.

Kind regards
Daniel

You are right, but after comparing two revisions ()

I guess the information you found was from someone not acquainted with how the ASF svn repo works and referred to something specific to her/his working copy

Jacques

Re: Find out revision in old project

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
You need to give us more information because http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1383884 is not OFBiz related.

I guess the information you found was from someone not acquainted with how the ASF svn repo works and referred to something specific to her/his
working copy

Jacques

Le 03/08/2016  09:25, Daniel Haverkamp a crit :