Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Derek Lohnes <de...@Q1Labs.com> on 2005/02/08 19:14:34 UTC

web service hanging

My apache web service is timing out  when I try to deploy it in tomcat
on linux.

It will product the wsdl when you pass ?wsdl to the service but trying
to invoke any of the method result in a timeout.

I'm using axis 1_2RC2

This is the url I use that results in the timeout

http://bricklin:8988/platform/services/configservice?method=testExceptio

This works.

http://bricklin:8988/platform/services/configservice?wsdl

It also works fine when I deploy in tomcat on windows.

Anyone have any idea of what might be going on.

Thanks

Derek

Re: web service hanging

Posted by Paul Callahan <ca...@gmail.com>.
you might want to check your console or log to see if Tomcat/axis is
giving you any useful messages...

-pc