Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org> on 1999/04/20 08:58:23 UTC

on that mem use thing

I just did a "cvs update", ./configure, make, make install
ran ab -n 10000 -c 5 http://localhost:8080/

ps amxww | grep http | awk '{print $7 - $10}'

which prints the SZ minus the SHRD... and this is what I get:

88
88
88
88
88
88
88
88
88
88
88
88

That's the default configuration serving a static file.  88kbytes of
unshared data.

Dean

Re: on that mem use thing

Posted by un...@riverstyx.net.
I'm thinking it may be something to do with the number of <directory>
blocks I have.  Here's what I've got:

200
200
200
200
200
200
200
200
200
200
200
196
200
200
200
200

I just thought of a possible problem with the ethernet cards we've got.
Hopefully I don't have to eat too much crow today.

---
tani hosokawa
river styx internet