Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by "Lustig, Marc (Allianz Deutschland AG)" <EX...@allianz.de> on 2008/06/02 09:54:51 UTC

Snapshot-Repo Purge ignoring retention count

On our snapshot-repo, we have set "Repository Purge By Retention Count"
to 2. Yet in certain artifact-dirs, there are a lot more than 2
artifact-sets archived. Any idea what might causing this?

Another question: on our snapshot-repo we do not want to include
sources-, javadoc- and deployment-packages. We want this only to get
generated for releases. Is it possible to specify such restriction in
Archiva? Or needs to be configured in the pom.xml's plugins-section?

AW: Snapshot-Repo Purge ignoring retention count