Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by stratwine <to...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/01 02:28:00 UTC

Documentation Index Change

Hi guys,

Tried changing the documentation index page, to be more focused towards
TomEE/OpenEJB server docs.
http://openejb.staging.apache.org/documentation.html

Would get more space to add links pertaining to TomEE.

Moved away generic JavaEE related docs to
http://openejb.staging.apache.org/javaee-docs-index.html
(thinking this could be enhanced and then a referring link could be added at
the documentation-index or examples-index page later.)

Your thoughts ?

-Vishwa

Re: Documentation Index Change

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I think examples should at least be more linked. If i want a sample, i dont
want to have to look several pages. It should be easy. Why not a better
separation in a single page?

- Romain