Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Allistair Crossley <Al...@QAS.com> on 2006/04/24 15:54:33 UTC

RE: HTML Pages in Tomcat????

/imagescan/anywhere/you/like

E.g

/imagescan/help

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael McQuade [mailto:m.mcquade@sympatico.ca]
Sent: 02 May 2004 14:49
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: HTML Pages in Tomcat????

Hi folks, real dumb question here.....  I have an application running on
Tomcat...  All my HTML  Pages are built on the fly by the Java
Programs....
EXCEPT,  on each screen I have a HELP button, that is an Anchor....
Basically opens up a new browser with the Help information on it....
These
are Static Pages, built once.....   Ummmmm,   where do I put those Html
pages in the Tomcat heirarchy....

The directory structure looks like this...

jakarta-tomcat-5/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28/webapps/imagescan       <---
Imagescan is the name of my Application

under the Imagescan folder I have:

      ....../imagescan/images/
      ....../imagescan/web-inf/classes/

Sorry if this is a dumb question....

Thank-You

Mike

QAS Ltd.
Registered in England: No 2582055
Registered in Australia: No 082 851 474
Disclaimer:  The information contained within this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. This email is intended solely for the named recipient only; if you are not authorised you must not disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error please contact the sender at once so that we may take the appropriate action and avoid troubling you further.  Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.  QAS Limited has the right lawfully to record, monitor and inspect messages between its employees and any third party.  Your messages shall be subject to such lawful supervision as QAS Limited deems to be necessary in order to protect its information, its interests and its reputation.

Whilst all efforts are made to safeguard Inbound and Outbound emails, QAS Limited cannot guarantee that attachments are virus free or compatible with your systems and does not accept any liability in respect of viruses or computer problems experienced.
</FONT>