Posted to dev@directmemory.apache.org by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/27 09:49:43 UTC

examples module and Solr DM based cache

Hi all,
yesterday I night I checked in the first few lines of the examples module,
a first very basic version of Solr cache using DM is there, feel free to
extend / improve it. Also it'd be nice if we have other examples to add to
the module.
Have happy holidays and a wonderful day.
Tommaso

Re: examples module and Solr DM based cache

Posted by "Raffaele P. Guidi" <ra...@gmail.com>.
And the team is on the right track! :)

Posted by Benoit Perroud <be...@noisette.ch>.

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Raffaele P. Guidi" <ra...@gmail.com>.
....and, Tommaso, why don't you put together a blog entry about the SolR
integration? It probably would be quite interesting to both the SolR/lucene
community and ours. I would be quite pleased to help, If I can.

Ciao,

Posted by "Raffaele P. Guidi" <ra...@gmail.com>.