Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Nick Faiz <ni...@q9software.com> on 2006/02/22 15:01:23 UTC

tapestry and interceptor like things

Hi,

I actually sent this through earlier today but I haven't seen it appear
on the list. If it has appeared twice, I apologize ...

I want to find a way to create a security layer in my application which
I can re-use elsewhere. I've imagined something like an interceptor or a
page event listener
(http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/UsersGuide/events.html).

Tapestry doesn't seem to support interceptors. I want to keep my
solution within Tapestry - relying on Tapestry to redirect to various
pages, etc..

Any ideas? Right now it seems as though I have to build all of my logic
into a Page object, but that is hardly a clean solution for code re-use.

Cheers,
Nick

Re: tapestry and interceptor like things

Posted by Nick Faiz <ni...@q9software.com>.
James - okay, I'll check it out. I can't work on interceptors today but
will probably get back to it tomorrow.

Cheers,
Nick

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.