Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Joey Geiger <jo...@staff.onmilwaukee.com> on 2006/05/11 17:21:31 UTC

Startup logging question for MyfacesConfig

I'm wondering why I'm seeing the following things *twice* in my logs
when the application starts up.

INFO MyfacesConfig - No context init parameter
'org.apache.myfaces.ADD_RESOURCE_CLASS' found, using default value
org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.DefaultAddResource
INFO MyfacesConfig - No context init parameter
'org.apache.myfaces.CHECK_EXTENSIONS_FILTER' found, using default value true