Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Aditya Sharma <ad...@apache.org> on 2022/11/02 05:05:22 UTC

[ALC] ALC Indore Event - Webinar Apache APISIX (November 2022)

Hello everyone,

The ALC [1] Indore Chapter [2] is planning to organize a series of
inter-community virtual technical sessions on Apache APISIX.

As per ALC Event guidelines [3], we would like to request PMC approval for
this upcoming ALC Indore Event.

We are planning the first introductory session on 11st November 2022,
Friday. The primary aim of this session would be to spread awareness about
the project and provide necessary information/resources for those
interested in the project and API gateways at large.

Here is the complete agenda:

- What API gateways are?
- What problems do they solve?
- What Apache APISIX is?
- How Apache APISIX provides security, traffic control, scalability, and
monitoring?
- How you can run APISIX?
- How you can contribute to APISIX?

Speaker:
Navendu Pottekkat,
Maintainer of Apache APISIX, Former Maintainer of Meshery and Service Mesh
Performance at Cloud Native Computing Foundation, Mentor at GSoC and LFX
Mentorship

Here is the link [5] to the details of the event

It will be a virtual event. We will be taking registration through
eventbrite[6] and If possible we would like to get it listed on Apache
events page[7] as well.

[1] https://s.apache.org/alc
[2] https://s.apache.org/alc-indore
[3] https://s.apache.org/alc-guidelines
[4] https://apisix.apache.org/
[5] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/pJTGDQ
[6] https://www.eventbrite.com/
[7] https://events.apache.org/event/index.html

Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Sharma
ALC Indore Chapter Lead

Re: [ALC] ALC Indore Event - Webinar Apache APISIX (November 2022)

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@apache.org>.
Thanks Zhiyuan Ju and Swapnil!

Here is the link to registration page:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/getting-started-with-apache-apisix-tickets-461630026837

Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Sharma

Posted by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
Hi, Aditya,

Glad to see this! It would be great to see such events!

Best Regards

Zhiyuan Ju

Aditya Sharma <ad...@apache.org> 于2022年11月2日周三 13:05写道: