Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Andrew Sykes <an...@sykesdevelopment.com> on 2006/07/04 10:49:52 UTC

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Not able to view ofbiz API

All,

I have setup a site to host the API while they are missing from the
incubator site.

Everyone is welcome to use these.

http://ofbiz.eu/index.html
--
Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <an...@sykesdevelopment.com>

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Not able to view ofbiz API

Posted by Andrew Sykes <an...@sykesdevelopment.com>.
A quick note about ofbiz.eu

I only changed the address resolution for this last night, until 12
hours ago it shared the same ip as ofbiz.org, so if anyone is seeing
ofbiz.org instead of the API, that is why.

Try again in a few hours...

- Andrew