Posted to nmaven-dev@incubator.apache.org by Zak Jacobson <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/09 22:27:31 UTC

SI_XPT: compile error in ProjectGeneratorImpl.cs

Hi-

This file isn't compiling in the SI_XPT branch, removing the "using test;"
solves the problem.  Am I missing something?  I realize the branch isn't
quite stable, but should particular file compile?

Thanks-
Zak

Re: SI_XPT: compile error in ProjectGeneratorImpl.cs

Posted by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com>.
Right, that line should not be there. I was testing  ruby.net generated
assemblies recently and forgot to remove it.