Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Dennis Kubes <ku...@apache.org> on 2007/10/25 21:11:28 UTC

Upgrading Nutch to Hadoop 0.14 or 0.15

What does everyone think about upgrading the Nutch trunk to 0.14 or 0.15?

I know there is an open Jira NUTCH-552 about upgrading that says it is
dependent upon a new caching mechanism.  Is that really necessary before
upgrading.

We have been running nutch with 0.15 for some time now and we have
patches available.  If everyone thinks it is time, I can submit the
patches for review.

Dennis Kubes

Re: Upgrading Nutch to Hadoop 0.14 or 0.15

Posted by Dennis Kubes <ku...@apache.org>.
OK, will change the NUTCH-552 Jira to be Hadoop-0.15 and will attach
patch for that.  Then will test the caching implementation for unit
tests.  If that passes I suggest we upgrade.

Dennis Kubes

Posted by Andrzej Bialecki <ab...@getopt.org>.

--
Best regards,