Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Ulterior Ulterior <Ul...@one.lt> on 2003/06/10 05:24:12 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 2.0 PHP Mod How About POST Requests?

I just installed Apache 2.0. Everything worked fine except POST requests. Is it something I forgot to configure?

Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.0 PHP Mod How About POST Requests?

Posted by Robert Andersson <ro...@profundis.nu>.
Ulterior Ulterior wrote:
> I just installed Apache 2.0. Everything worked fine except
> POST requests. Is it something I forgot to configure?

You may want to refine that problem description; it's not very descriptive
;-)

What does the client report?
What shows up in your access and error log?
Do you have an evil firewall in the way?
What version of Apache 2?
What OS and version?

There should not be any special configuration needed for POST requests to
work.

Regards,
Robert Andersson