Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Kiran Anantha <ki...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/06 07:06:09 UTC

Support for JAX-RS?

Hi,

Does the OpenEJB stack support JAX-RS RESTful services? I mean can I use
those annotations in a class just like I can the @Webservice and deploy them
to get a RESTful service?

Thanks,
Kiran.

Re: Support for JAX-RS?

Posted by Yegor Bugayenko <eg...@technoparkcorp.com>.
You still can use OpenEJB in combination with some other JAX-RS
implementation (Jersey or RESTEasy, for example).

—
Yegor Bugayenko, PMP®, SCEA

Re: Support for JAX-RS?