Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <hu...@hudson.apache.org> on 2011/05/06 07:15:37 UTC

Jenkins build became unstable: Tika-trunk » Apache Tika parsers #529

See <https://builds.apache.org/hudson/job/Tika-trunk/org.apache.tika$tika-parsers/529/changes>

Jenkins build is back to stable : Tika-trunk » Apache Tika parsers #536

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <hu...@hudson.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/hudson/job/Tika-trunk/org.apache.tika$tika-parsers/536/changes>

Jenkins build is still unstable: Tika-trunk » Apache Tika parsers #535

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <hu...@hudson.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/hudson/job/Tika-trunk/org.apache.tika$tika-parsers/changes>

Jenkins build is still unstable: Tika-trunk » Apache Tika parsers #534

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <hu...@hudson.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/hudson/job/Tika-trunk/org.apache.tika$tika-parsers/changes>

Jenkins build is still unstable: Tika-trunk » Apache Tika parsers #533

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <hu...@hudson.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/hudson/job/Tika-trunk/org.apache.tika$tika-parsers/changes>

Jenkins build is still unstable: Tika-trunk » Apache Tika parsers #532

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <hu...@hudson.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/hudson/job/Tika-trunk/org.apache.tika$tika-parsers/changes>

Re: Jenkins build is still unstable: Tika-trunk » Apache Tika parsers #530

Posted by Ken Krugler <kk...@transpac.com>.
On May 5, 2011, at 11:34pm, Nick Burch wrote:

> On Fri, 6 May 2011, Apache Jenkins Server wrote:
>> See <https://builds.apache.org/hudson/job/Tika-trunk/org.apache.tika$tika-parsers/changes>
>
> I can't replicate the failure on my machine, and the thing it's failing on I'm fairly sure shouldn't be breaking. Can anyone else get the same failure as Jenkins?

The failures I see are related to failures during SCM checkout.

So seems like infrastructure.

-- Ken

--------------------------
Ken Krugler
+1 530-210-6378
http://bixolabs.com
e l a s t i c   w e b   m i n i n g

Re: Jenkins build is still unstable: Tika-trunk » Apache Tika parsers #530

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@alfresco.com>.
On Fri, 6 May 2011, Apache Jenkins Server wrote:
> See <https://builds.apache.org/hudson/job/Tika-trunk/org.apache.tika$tika-parsers/changes>

I can't replicate the failure on my machine, and the thing it's failing on
I'm fairly sure shouldn't be breaking. Can anyone else get the same
failure as Jenkins?

Nick

Jenkins build is still unstable: Tika-trunk » Apache Tika parsers #530

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <hu...@hudson.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/hudson/job/Tika-trunk/org.apache.tika$tika-parsers/changes>