Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "Knight, Doug" <dk...@mitre.org> on 2009/09/08 19:16:05 UTC

Simple example and setup using ActiveMQ from JavaScript

Hi all,
Does anyone have a simple example of how to connect to and read from a topic from JavaScript? I've looked at the Chat example, which I cannot get to work. There is also some disconnect in my knowledge as to how to configure the JavaScript "app" and ActiveMQ. I've seen some examples that talk about using servlets and Jetty, but I don't know how to set these up. What I'd like to be able to do is access a web page with JavaScript in it that reads some text data (eventually XML from a web service) from a topic. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Doug Knight
MITRE Corp